“The Vice President and Account Lead, Health Policy – CMS will be engaged in developing new and cultivating existing client relationships at CMS through interactions on existing and future projects. The size of the current CMS portfolio is $25M+ in revenue, with key clients within the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI) and the Centers for clinical Standards and Quality (CCSQ). The role will focus on driving Abt’s 5 core capabilities (research & evaluation, technical assistance, digital, survey research, and equity into the CMS account to position for future growth and greater mission impact. The role will report directly to the Sr. Vice President of the Division of Health and Environment (DHE). In addition to driving business development activities, this position will lead projects of significant size and scope serving as a principal Investigator and/or scientific advisor, managing client satisfaction, matrixed teams, project health, and present key findings at major conferences (externally facing).”
- Develop and implement a growth strategy for the CMS account in partnership with Abt leadership
- Develop and expand client relationships through advisory interactions and thought leadership.
- Meeting project delivery commitments – mission, scope, schedule, deliverable quality – and client expectations. This may include a direct or indirect QA role.
- Accountability and responsibility for understanding broad client needs, issues, thinking and future direction and working with Abt teams to prepare and position Abt solutions and offerings.
- Identifying and qualifying new opportunities and building pipeline Ensuring healthy pipeline. This may include acting as “Opportunity Owner or Lead” for new pursuit which may include directly or indirectly supporting assorted capture, bid board, and proposal development activities….”
- Fifteen years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree
- Twelve years of relevant experience, or PhD
- Ten years of relevant experience …”
- Focus of graduate work and experience should be in health services research and/or health policy.
- Position also requires significant experience in business development and client relationship management, supervisory experience, and proven track record of project leadership.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working for other contract research firms in senior executive positions.
- Experience working with CMS for 5+ years …”
G2X TAKE: This global leader in research, evaluation and program implementation, driving innovation and measurable impact for more than 50 years, is seeking a lead to be engaged in developing new and cultivating existing client relationships at CMS through interactions on existing and future projects.