- Serve as a program and technical leader for digital solutions in the health market, managing IT projects throughout the software delivery life cycle and specializing in Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)-based low-code solutions, including as case, business process, document, and customer relationship management implementations.
- Lead teams focused on driving software modernization, meeting client challenges, innovation, and talent development.
- Apply technology and innovation into multiple client spaces with a specific focus on modern software development practices and technologies, including Agile, DevSecOps, Cloud architecture and implementation, containers, and microservices…”
- 10+ years of experience with Java and .NET architecture, design, and development
- 8+ years of experience with designing, developing, and leading software development and technology transformation projects
- 4+ years of experience with services, including middle-tier, microservice, or Web services design, development, and operations
- 4+ years of experience with low code or Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) platforms, including business process management, customer relationship management, case management, or document management technologies, including Appian, Pega, Salesforce, OpenText, or Microsoft Dynamics
- 4+ years of experience with Web APIs, including RESTful or JSON design, development, and operations
- Experience with managing large software delivery projects for US Federal Government clients, especially in FDA and HHS…”
Booz Allen Hamilton was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.