Building on prior experience supporting the CDC’s COVID-19 response, Maximus, a leading provider of Government services worldwide, has been awarded a new 1-year contract with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The contract was not competed, noting only one source.
- This time last year Maximus was awarded a $6M Vaccine Management Contact Center contract with CDC. The company notes multiple COVID-related efforts including the launch of an outbound call center for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (OASH) and supporting the CDC-INFO line. More here.
- In the early days of the pandemic, Maximus recruited HHS Public Health & Epidemiology SME Dr. Andrew Sommers as new Vice President, Public Health Strategy. They also recently added executive sales leader Colleen Rooney to serve as a VP of Sales supporting Federal Health.
- The company also announced a Joint Cloud-Based Omnichannel Contact Center Platform for Government Agencies leveraging technology from Genesys, a long-time global leader in cloud customer experience and contact center solutions.
- Just this past Fall Maximus announced the formation of Maximus Public Health (MPH), and the hiring of six Prominent Health Experts to Support Government Public Health Programs.
- Maximus, a leading provider of government services worldwide, was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- We should note that Tom Naughton, Division President, Maximus Federal Services was recently identified as among the inaugural FedHealthIT100 Hall of Fame Inductees, a group distinguished time and again as winners of the FedHealthIT100 Awards for the impact they are making within the Federal Health community and in support of Federal Health missions.