This position is located in the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, (CMMI), Business Services Group (BSG).
- Provide technical expertise on programs driven by Section 3021 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Exercise a full range of supervisory and personnel management authorities and responsibilities in directing work of subordinate staff.
- Manage the overall work of an organization that designs, develops, and implements IT solutions that support the launch and operations of new program initiatives.
- Direct specialists who assemble IT solutions and manage a suite of major IT systems and commercial software products.
- Provide advice and consultation regarding the formulation and modification of policies and other activities of the Division, including IT budget and IT contract management.