“This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Office of Operations (OO), Office of Enterprise Management Services (OEMS), Division of Information Governance (DIG).”
- Provide expert advice and assistance to the Chief Operating Officer, Deputy Chief Operating Officer, Executive Officers, FDA Senior Management Members, and Centers/Offices regarding policies, procedures and eDiscovery strategic guidance.
- Seek to control costs and maximize eDiscovery efficiencies through analysis of program cost drivers, including contract oversight, leveraging technology, and improving agency information governance.
- Manage, oversee, and control all aspects of program operations and initiatives and serve as the Agency’s primary point of contact for eDiscovery production requirements and capabilities.
- Define eDiscovery Division objectives, priorities, and performance measures.
- Identify and develop data necessary to evaluate the management and direction of the division.
- Work with all Agency Centers and program offices on new developments and policies for data preservation and collection, as well as use of information.
- Support and advise on complex litigation, investigatory, oversight, and compliance efforts impacting medical products, generic, biosimilar, and prescription drug Centers requiring eDiscovery services and large data production.”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Food and Drug Administration may want to influence who applies for this role that seeks to control costs and maximize eDiscovery efficiencies through analysis of program cost drivers, including contract oversight, leveraging technology, and improving agency information governance.