- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Maintain and keep current new business opportunity pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with customers and partners, including next generation technology vendors.
- Shape opportunities and our position throughout the opportunity life cycle.
- Formulate and support the communication and implementation of an integrated business development, capture and proposal strategy that clearly highlights GDIT’s value proposition and discriminators, and provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting GDIT for award.
- You should have a proven record of successfully closing business on large and strategic opportunities, and an ability to work collaboratively as part of the larger Federal Health Growth organization.
- A demonstrated intimacy across the account and in particular an understanding of the CDC strategic direction is required to perform this role.
- BS degree; additional years of BD experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Federal Sales/Business Development.
- Extensive background developing business focused on IT Services, Lifecycle SW development, ERP solutions, and federal civilian mission focused program support offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and win business within CDC
- Experience with Federal/Civilian budget, investments and acquisition processes.
GDIT was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.