- Serving as the Government’s focal point in absence of the Program Manager
- Collaborating with CMS to sustain operations & maintenance, create innovation, achieve efficiencies, and ensure successful financial management.
- Managing the day to day operations of the program across all areas to include PMO, technical and hosting operations, application maintenance, and security.
- Directly managing four Deputies/Team Leads and serving as a point of escalation, as needed.
- Successfully managing program financials and GDIT compliance by meeting monthly financial, EVM and SLA reporting.
- Maintaining responsibility, accountability and authority for directing and managing performance, specifically related to the program’s infrastructure, operations, Oracle E-business suite (HIGLAS), Hyperion (CBS), Identity Management (HIDM) and Business Intelligence (HBI) applications services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related area; and no less than 5+ years in a Program Management role on a federal government contract of similar size and contract value (equivalent combination of education and experience such as Master’s and/or combination of technical experience and certifications).
- Experience managing a Program of 200+ resources with an annual contract value of greater than $50M.
- Experience managing program financials consisting of Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) contract types.
- Strong technical background including experience in a similar mission critical technical environment including ITSM, ServiceNow and Agile, with a significant number of direct staff.
- Proven skills in technical and systems operations problem resolution, systems and resource utilization.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.