“As ICF intentionally expands our footprint in Technology Modernization Solutions we are looking for experienced Federal growth leaders to drive business. As a Senior Business Development professional, we look to you to bring your intuitive skills and honed business expansion experience to join ICF. ICF is a company whose known work and methodologies encompass mission services and transformative projects throughout hundreds of federal, DOD and commercial organizations. In this role you will drive the full lifecycle of business development and capture activities to build, qualify, and manage a large pipeline as well as shape and win $50M+, single award opportunities. Knowledge and experience marketing capabilities in the areas of Application Development and Modernization is a significant plus.”
- Partners with the Line of Business VP to support overall strategic planning and linking pursuits/capture activities which support the business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline growth in IT Modernization.
- Identifies, develops, and implements near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue.
- Nurture & sustain customer relationships that align with market growth and business development objectives.
- Responsible for identifying, shaping, and winning backlog of > $75M…”
- 12 plus years’ experience of business development in the Federal Civilian market including current knowledge of HHS, DHS, and/or other civilian agencies.
- 3 plus years of experience leading application modernization campaigns and pursuits in the Federal market.
- 7 plus years’ experience shaping requirements and building acquisition strategies towards sourcing opportunities, business development and capture efforts on opportunities with values >$50M…”