Notice ID: 75H70421R00015
“Under this contract, the Contractor is responsible for the planning, coordination, development, implementation, delivery, and quality assurance of a CVT solution that will provide IHS patients access to telehealth services, significantly improving access to care by reducing the delay and costs involving patient travel. The purpose of this acquisition is to meet the increased demands for telehealth services by providing a cloud-based scalable video conferencing solution. This acquisition will implement a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) telehealth video conferencing solution to be used by patients and healthcare providers. This new solution is one of several that the IHS uses for telehealth and will not be the only video conference system used by the IHS.”
“The Contractor’s solution shall provide:
- Services to support minimum of 2000 health care providers within 12 IHS Geographical Areas. The weekly high average number of audio or video telehealth conferences during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic is 30,000. The Contractor’s solution shall be able to scale up to this level at a minimum;
- An option for IHS to acquire up to 20,000 licenses for expansion;
- Video conferencing capabilities for Patient-to-Provider and Provider-to-Provider modalities; with the ability for CVT system and modalities to support the use of all types of peripherals connected to the modality, including but not limited to, Otoscope, Ophthalmoscope, Stethoscope, Laryngoscope, Glidescope, microphones, and cameras.
- Video conferencing capabilities that are optimized for end-users primarily located in rural areas throughout the United States where users have very slow network or internet connectivity speeds (slower than 256Kbps), and high latency (higher than 600 ms roundtrip). This applies to both WebRTC and Application-based solutions.
- Secure file sharing function within an audio or video conference and the ability to enable or disable file sharing at the global level.
- Patient Appointment Scheduling capabilities…”