The VP candidate will be responsible for managing and growing a $100 million+ portfolio of opportunity identification and capture across the various CMS Centers and Offices as well as selected opportunities at other Federal agencies.
- Learn and shape opportunities with the customer through a deep understanding of their problems and NewWave’s ability to offer the most innovative solutions. These can be offered through a variety of venues including white papers, proof of concepts, or briefings that show both technical and business knowledge
- Provide solution leadership to sell NewWave IT services and products, including Software Integration, Software Development, Big Data/Data Analytics, Program/Project Administration, products, alliance vendors, and/or quality reporting services
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients and building strong relationships with key client staff and leadership
- The VP will work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff
- Strategic planning is a key part of this position, especially developing a pipeline of new business coming into the company.
- Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Acts as a dedicated resource to manage and/or support the capture process once the company decides to pursue a lead.
- The VP candidate must have a deep understanding of the business, technical, and political environments at the Federal agencies and be able to effectively communicate NewWave’s value proposition to customers such it clearly articulates the company’s ability to offer differentiating solutions.
- The ideal candidate must be able to leverage a deep mission understanding of customers’ needs and objectives in the areas of Enterprise IT; Network Operations & Maintenance; Information Technology Infrastructure; Advanced Technology; as well as Engineering, Professional, and Training Solutions and where NewWave can best meet those needs and objectives. Candidates must possess a strong background in healthcare and/or IT Services and Solutions, a proven track record of success in developing business and have existing relationships at senior levels within the healthcare arena
- Requires a bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of Federal and/or state business development experience, with a strong emphasis on building and developing relationships that facilitate revenue opportunities
NewWave was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.