“This position is located in the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Center for Medicare, (CM), Technology, Coding & Pricing Group (TCPG), Division of Data Analysis & Market Based Pricing (DDAMBP).”
- Lead the development, updates, and maintenance of data reporting tools and systems for Medicare Part B services.
- Provide oversight of major data analytic contracts used to support the development of innovative policies designed to integrate care and promote efficiency, and quality of service for a wide range of health care programs.
- Recommend ways to improve production or increase the quality of the work directed and develops performance standards.
- Direct management of the Division’s data collection and policy responsibilities to ensure project management, quality management, performance, and risk/issue management are integrated within the program and closely followed.
- Manage and direct Division program and administrative operations, budget, procurement, and operating plans.
- Provide oversight on the data collection and reporting tools used to support Medicare payment for clinical diagnostic laboratory testing and policies for ambulance services and Part B drugs and biologicals.”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid may want to influence who applies for this role that provides oversight of major data analytic contracts used to support the development of innovative policies designed to integrate care and promote efficiency, and quality of service for a wide range of health care programs.