“DLH is seeking an experienced Capture Manager to focus on capture opportunities, responsible for securing existing and winning new business opportunities in the US Federal Health marketplace. This role requires an ethical approach to winning, comprehensive business acumen, technical understanding and/or education, resourcefulness to manage process driven captures, and internal/external customer relations-oriented individual. This position requires the ability to collaborate effectively with business development, functional and line management personnel as well as considerable negotiation skills. Candidate must have a proven record of winning new and follow-on business in federal health market. The position will report to the Chief Growth Officer of DLH.”
“The successful candidate assumes responsibility for developing and executing the overall capture strategy associated with an approved pursuit effort. Duties include orchestrating all aspects of the bid strategy including cost/price strategy and position to win, providing oversight of the development all proposal volumes, creating capture teams, and fostering a culture of winning ethically.”
- Provide strategic thinking and execution for capture efforts and through determining capture team resource requirements and managing bid costs associated throughout the Bid Acquisition Process.
- Understand capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses and direct the development of solution development, CONOPS and path to win.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
- Interact with a broad range of departments to develop technical, management and pricing strategies.
- Manage cross/multiple capture efforts in conjunction depending upon where the opportunity resides in the acquisition process (time available).
- Provide customer and business knowledge through business intelligence to ensure the team fully understands the desires and needs of the customers and the capabilities of potential competitors.”
- Prior Government Service experience with Federal, DoD and/or Civilian Agencies’ markets.
- Bachelor of Science degree; preferably in Health/Engineering/Science disciplines or in Business related fields.
- 10+ years of experience in successfully leading captures in Health and IT markets.
- Previous P&L experience is a plus but optional, you also bring these professional skills to the capture opportunity.
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing Customer call plans to shape acquisitions.
- Proven track record of successful capture management across multiple DoD or FedCiv organizations at a variety of acquisition sizes and types…”
G2X TAKE: Just months after the news of their latest in a string of several major Federal Health acquisitions, this rapidly emerging and leading provider of innovative Healthcare research, services and solutions to the Federal Government is seeking a lead to focus on capture opportunities, responsible for securing existing and winning new business opportunities in the US Federal Health marketplace.
Led by CEO and President Zachary Parker, President of Mission Services & Solutions Helene Fisher and Senior VP for Growth and Marketing Communications, Denise Ciotti, DLH was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector for years to come.