GovernmentCIO is looking for Dev(sec)Ops Strategic Coach/Consultant to join our Transformation team at the Department of Veteran Affairs. This is a highly challenging role focused on business process re-engineering, gap analysis, process improvement, and most importantly, defining SOPs that work for our clients and their partners. The individual must have a proven track record of training and transforming teams and programs to fully implement DevOps. The individual must possess exceptional communication and meeting facilitation skills, in-person and virtual.
- Develops guidance and direction on how to implement DevSecOps within the VA environment, ensuring compliance with standards, best practices, and all other application regulations.
- Assists programs with adoption of Agile practices and DevSecOps, both for new and existing programs.
- Provides recommendations on DevSecOps strategies for execution and accreditation
- Identifies opportunities to standardize DevSecOps practices and environments, with a focus on reducing costs and improving speed to delivery…
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strategic, technical consulting in Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) or similar Federal/State Government environment
- At least 3-4 years in DevOps Coaching and Execution/Implementation experience
- Hands-on experience with native AWS and Azure products, services, architecture and solution integration
- Experience with the development of cloud migration strategies
- Well-versed in DevSecOps philosophies including deep knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices and automation methodologies.
GovernmentCIO was recognized once again for their Astounding Growth by ringing in at #848 on the 2020 Inc.5000 list, and was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.