“Leidos is seeking a Business Development Professional to lead the business development and capture activities within our Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) portfolio. This position location is in the Baltimore, MD area with local and extended travel expected up to 10% of the time. The position is focused on identifying, qualifying, and capturing opportunities within CMS programs, continuing to build the Leidos reputation and business pipeline, executing the BD process, maintaining a high win probability, and growing business within the CMS domain.”
- Proactively identify new business opportunities. Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budgets, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
- Work with program and management team in call plan development and execution, and provide detailed reports on follow up activities after plan execution.
- Serve as Capture Manager for selected opportunities, either all the way to award or in the early capture phase…”
- Bachelor’s degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proven track record of successful business development at a variety of acquisition sizes.
- Demonstrated access to and relationships with key CMS CMMI and CCSQ customers and industry partners…”
G2X TAKE: This global leader in the integration and application of IT, engineering, and science, is seeking a lead to focus on identifying, qualifying, and capturing opportunities within CMS programs, continuing to build the Leidos reputation and business pipeline, executing the BD process, maintaining a high win probability, and growing business within the CMS domain.
Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.