- Define, build and execute pipeline of opportunities to achieve business goals
- Manage team budget for new budget execution, ensuring good stewardship and efficient execution
- Leading both direct reports and matrix teams to successful execution of opportunities.
- Support, develop and mentor growth staff within and across the MVHS team. Drive performance of BD and Capture team members through oversight, clear direction and obstacle removal.
- Revise and update account strategy to adjust to changing customer priorities, corporate initiatives or market developments; define and recommend M&A candidates
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant RFI, sources sought and proposal responses…
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 15+ years of related experience.
- Experience working directly with Veterans Affairs (VA) personnel.
- Extensive knowledge, experience, and success in winning captures of large scale opportunities over $50M
- Demonstrable understanding of all contract types (non-IDIQ, IDIQ – single or multiple award contracts), as well as payment types (e.g., FFP, T&M, cost plus).
Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.