Support the identification and capture of information technology and management consulting opportunities within the Federal Healthcare market, specifically Department of Health and Human Services agencies, focusing on CMS, FDA, HRSA, and CDC.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and take over capture of current opportunities
- Leverage current relationships to obtain meetings with decision makers and influencers and position for opportunities. Interact with client executives to understand major requirements, current issues, and strategies.
- Engage with internal technical leadership to develop presentations and plan meetings.
- Lead RFI and sources sought responses.
- Create an account plan including business development strategies, call plans, and capture plans.
- Develop teaming arrangements and negotiate teaming agreements
- During the proposal process, lead the identification of win themes and identify resources to participate in writing
- Maintain current on HHS-related events, attend and report back on information gained from government and industry events
- Develop marketing ideas for promoting specifically to HHS clients.”
- 10+ years of combined experience working within HHS and/or with an organization focused on selling to the HHS
- Experience selling IT services and understanding of the IT portfolios at HHS agencies
- Knowledge of the federal contracting process and the macro acquisition environment
- Strong writing skills and ability to lead RFI responses, collaborating with other team members to collect content
- Demonstrated experience leading capture through proposal submissions…”
G2X TAKE: On the heels of acquiring the Federal Division of a CMS SPARC and CIO-SP3 SB Prime management, technology, and strategy consultancy, this leading provider of Government services worldwide is seeking a lead to support identification and capture of information technology and management consulting opportunities within the Federal Healthcare market, specifically Department of Health and Human Services agencies, focusing on CMS, FDA, HRSA, and CDC.
Maximus was identified as being among the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.