- Focus on tactical and strategic customer relationship management as well as the integration with project, program, division, and segment organizations.
- Assist in phases of the life-cycle development process; prepare and review technical documentation; and assist projects on technical matters to address needs of the client and other stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the plan, design, build and implementation of projects; and monitor progress.
- Serve as liaison between the business (functional) and technology staff to clarify system requirements for proposed solutions.
- Develop back-up/recovery plans in the case of unplanned set-backs in project delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; an additional four (4) years of related work experience may substitute for a degree.
- At least ten (10) years of related experience.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge in Health and Public Health IT with direct experience in the Federal space at agencies such as HHS.
- Conversant in IT operational and delivery needs, current technologies, stakeholders and their challenges/needs.
- Experience in supporting solution/deal shaping, creating and maintaining relationships with current and future clients and partners.
Maximus was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.