“The Senior Capture Manager/Vice President for Business Development builds MayaTech’s sales pipeline enabling new sales opportunities and expansion of current client relationships. With HHS as the primary focus, this position is responsible for leading the business development process, informing business development strategy, performing market analyses, implementing capture plans, attaining financial goals, and enhancing client satisfaction.”
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Assess corporate solutions, capabilities, and resources in relation to critical HHS goals and priorities for overall business development strategy. Align assets with market demands.
- Research, analyze, and monitor established and emerging competition, current and prospective client needs, and general financial, technological, and demographic developments so that new business opportunities are maximized.
- Develop strategic business plans in collaboration with Center Managers, inclusive of capture activities, objectives, and metrics for review and approval by the Executive Management Committee.
- Evaluate client assessments of proposal materials and corporate performance to ensure the timely adjustment of business strategies and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Recommend changes in structure and organization of services to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and flexibility to move quickly in response to market restructuring and opportunities….”
“Education, Experience and/or Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree; 10+ years related experience and training in Federal agency and commercial contracts acquisition; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 years of successful access to HHS senior personnel/influencers and full-life cycle business development experience with ability to develop and communicate compelling client value propositions.
- Progressively responsible experience planning and implementing successful pursuit and capture strategies utilizing best practice tools and processes.
- Strong understanding of public health challenges and solutions….”