Neil Hoosier & Associates is seeking an experienced Capture Manager who has a combination of business development (BD), project management and proposal management experience to lead complex and high priority business opportunities, primarily at the Federal level. The Capture Manager will assist the Chief Growth Officer in identifying opportunities, assesses the opportunity, identifies resources needed to pursue an opportunity, meets with clients, builds relationships with key partners, develops winning bid strategies, pricing, teaming and proposal strategy.
- Participate in identification of opportunities based on company criteria and priorities.
- Coordinate and drive all phases of capture activities and strategy execution in pursuit of federal IT and program/operations opportunities ranging in size from 8a set asides to larger, complex deals.
- Perform competitive intelligence, gap analysis, personnel needs assessment, teaming strategy, support solution and proposal development and (including technical, management and price-to-win).
- Help negotiate with partnership teams and prepare input for NDAs and TAs (working with Contracts).
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research using agency research, client and partner networks, and tools such as FPDS/beta.SAM, GovWin, Bloomberg Gov, customer forecasts and internal databases. Must be comfortable using both paid and public tools to get necessary data…
- 5+ years of verifiable business development, capture and/or government services growth experience.
- Proven skills in all areas of capture, including identifying valuable targets, assessing win feasibility, defining the capture strategy and planning, building winning teams and solutions, pricing to win, and capture process schedule adherence.
- Proven experience capturing revenue generating and/or multi-award GWAC/IDIQ prime contract opportunities in the federal IT services market.
- Experience working with Bloomberg, Govwin, FPDS, beta.SAM, and other public data sources to conduct capture and competitive research….
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in capture management, ideally for IT and program/operations projects in the Federal space.
- Experience with CMS is required.
- Other HHS agencies and VA accounts preferred but not required….