NetImpact Strategies is looking for an ambitious and energetic Civilian Health Business Development Account Executive to support our growth strategy. The successful candidate directs all aspects of business development, leading business development strategy, capture and customer engagement, and opportunity identification and qualification for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and its Operating Divisions. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Civilian Health, working in collaboration with business unit leadership, business development team members, and proposal operations.
Responsibilities and duties
- Apply a strong understanding of Civilian Health and its Operating Divisions, to include leadership, organizational behavior, buying practices, major programs, and industry positions to develop and manage a robust, dynamic, and multi-year pipeline of opportunities.
- Lead strategic planning and positioning for Civilian Health opportunities with emphasis on winning business by delivering differentiated capabilities from NetImpact’s solutions portfolio.
- Support post-qualification capture and proposal development for approved opportunities, particularly in the areas of customer engagement, teaming, technical differentiation, solution strategies, and coordination with internal business unit and business development resources.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners, federal agency officials, and other stakeholders.
- Meet with contracting representatives, potential customers, and teaming partners to conduct research and gather intelligence on prospective opportunities and customer requirements in the Civilian Health market…”
- Requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in the field of Federal Contracting in a Civilian Health business development role (full and open pursuits).
- A deep understanding of and experience within Government Contracting and advanced knowledge of Civilian Health customer needs, with an extensive network of Government and industry contacts across HHS and its Operating Divisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients…”
NetImpact Strategies, a fast-growing business that specializes in strategy and business transformation, IT modernization, data-driven intelligence, cloud Services and cybersecurity, was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.