“Aptive is seeking to hire an Account Executive who will be responsible for growing the portfolio of IT Services and Solutions we provide to the Department of Veteran Affairs. The ideal candidate has prior experience and track record of selling IT Services and Solutions for VA that were procured using the T4/T4NG contract vehicle…”
- Minimum 5 years in a business development/client executive role.
- Proven track record of driving growth at VA.
- Prior experience with a T4/T4NG Prime Contractor is required.
- An active clearance or the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.”
- Identify and win new business opportunities that are solicited on VA’s T4NG vehicle.
- Develop long-term pursuit strategies and lead execution of these strategies.
- Maintain working relationships with a variety of business partners and customers.
- Maintain customer relationships throughout the lifecycle of awarded contracts.
- Work in a dynamic small business atmosphere.”
- Prior experience working in a Software Engineering, IT Program/Project Management, or Systems Integration role is a plus…”
G2X TAKE: This very fast growing service-disabled, Veteran and woman-owned small business consulting firm, and new T4NG Prime, focused on human experience, digital services, and business transformation, is seeking a lead with prior experience and a track record of selling IT Services and Solutions for VA that were procured using the T4/T4NG contract vehicle to be responsible for growing the portfolio of IT Services and Solutions to the Department of Veteran Affairs.
Aptive was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.