“NewWave is leveraging our formidable performance at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to expand our federal Healthcare IT footprint. We have many attractive opportunities in our pipeline and in active Capture status, and we’re looking to add a seasoned Capture professional to our Growth Team.”
- Identifies opportunities that align with NewWave’s strategic growth targets, both proactively, through Business Development activities such as Industry Day attendance and partner outreach, and reactively, for example through SAM.gov.
- Partners with NewWavers acting in business development roles to create formal Capture plans for opportunities discovered by our technical and delivery resources.
- Leverages our CRM system to register and responsibly update opportunities for weekly calls with management.
- Works to continually increase our pWin for your opportunities, through such activities as:
- Leading capture efforts by providing creative thinking on win strategy, customer requirement fulfillment, competitive positioning, acquisition shaping, risks and mitigation plans, and NewWave discriminators
- Developing and maintaining detailed capture plans, which include call plans, solution development, resource planning, teaming strategies, competitive landscape assessments and more.
- Participating in solutions development strategy sessions, and providing input based on your knowledge of the customer’s pain points and requirements.
- Prepares and presents opportunities to the Gate Review Board for formal pursuit approval.
- For approved pursuits, works with the Proposal Manager to quarterback internal resources, such as solution architects, subject matter experts, pricing and HR, and external partners, such as teammates, subcontractors and consultants.
- Actively partners with our Proposal team to provide insightful content that will help our responses stand out by speaking directly to our customer.
- Lead Black Hat and/or Silver Team reviews, as the opportunity requires, and participate in Blue, Red, and other color reviews.”
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business administration or marketing and 10+ years of capture management and/or business development experience in the federal government marketplace.
- Information Technology Business Development and/or Capture experience in the VA, NIH, or other federal healthcare IT-related mission areas.
- Experience with industry-standard capture management and proposal development methodologies, such as Shipley.
- Experience working with common federal procurement communication sites such as SAM.gov, GovWin, FPDS, GSA eBuy, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact positively with all levels of management, coworkers, partners and prospects.
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with customers and building trusting relationships.”
G2X TAKE: This full-service Information Technology (IT), Business Services, and Data Management company, specializing in developing mission-critical Healthcare IT solutions, is seeking a lead with experience in the VA, NIH, or other Federal Healthcare IT-related mission areas to expand its Federal Healthcare IT footprint.
NewWave was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.