“Next Phase Solutions and Services Inc. is seeking a Senior Capture Manager to lead our efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts and manage account growth, strategy development, new business development, and build customer relationships. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, the Senior Capture Manager will focus on business opportunities in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and other health-focused agencies.”
- Develop and maintain a new business pipeline of opportunities and drive capture and proposal activities on multiple concurrent opportunities.
- Support growth initiatives by assessing business opportunities, performing market analysis, collecting business intelligence, meeting with potential customers and teaming partners, and providing input into bid/no-bid decisions. Formulate, communicate, and implement an integrated capture strategy that ensures that the right resources have been assigned to address all actions and oversee the transition of opportunities from capture to the proposal phase.
- Partner with the Chief Growth Officer, Growth Team, Proposal Center Lead, and SMEs on strategic pursuits to create, manage, support, and present a unified capture plan. Develop and execute capture strategies for corporate opportunities to secure new and/or re-compete contracts. Understand every aspect of a business opportunity including the scope of work, resource requirements, the impact on schedules, competitive pricing, and budget concerns.
- Lead capture activities, including strategy sessions, gate reviews, collaboration sessions, work with technical SMEs to capture the Solutions plan, and develop win themes and differentiators. Shape opportunities to increase win probability and drive all aspects of the opportunity from Explore to Pursuit through the Pre-Proposal phase…”
- The successful candidate brings trusted relationships, with government staff responsible for major HHS and CMS programs, built during their past delivery role on such programs.
- HHS CMS Program Delivery or Technical Leadership experience.
- Must have experience with opportunity-researching tools including GovWin.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related field. A technical Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Computer Science highly desired.
- 10+ years of related experience in Program Delivery/Operations, Business Development, Capture, Proposal, and Federal Government …”
Next Phase is also seeking a Capture Manager (Civilian Market) to focus on agencies including NIST, NOAA, NASA (Goddard), OPM, FCC, HRSA, and DHA.
G2X TAKE: This EDWOSB, that has supported CMS on 17+ different programs which encompass application development, data management, business intelligence, and data analytics, is seeking a lead to focus on business opportunities in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and other health-focused agencies.
Next Phase was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.