“SeKON has an immediate need for a Director of Business Development to join our talented team in Reston, VA. SeKON is Headquartered in Reston, VA but we’re open to remote candidates for this opportunity with willingness to travel.”
- Work to understand the scope of the pursuit and contract to provide requisite analysis/information and strategic recommendations to the pursuit and teams in support of a win.
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win large deals.
- Winning track record on complex solution and “As a Service” development opportunities.
- Leads and coordinates all pursuit team efforts with sponsorship of Sales Executives and Business Unit groups.
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years overall experience.
- 5+ years in Capture Management and 10+ years in delivering or selling complex IT service/solutions to the US Federal Government.
- High level of vertical industry knowledge in multiple key industry IT domains.
- IS/IT management expertise.
- Business/financial management expertise.
- Demonstrate knowledge of at least one solution type (End User, Data Center, Application Modernization, Cloud, Security, and Discreet Solutions etc.).
- Deep understanding of how to build a winning team, develop a win strategy, support Price to Win (PTW), support tech strategy development, and deliver differentiated bids that are technically outstanding.
- Track record of winning 5+ $50M single-award deals in the US Federal Government within the past 5 years.
- Must have proven ability to: lead complex teams in order to accomplish insightful due diligence of strategic opportunities (i.e., $50M+ in size).
SeKON was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.