“Sierra 7 is seeking a Vice President of Business Development for our Department of Veteran Affairs Health Services Line of Business.”
“This role will report to the COO and will provide leadership of strategy and business development activities for Department of Veteran Affairs opportunities, including the intersection of strategic communications with capture. This position will also include collaboration with Sierra7’s other government related industries as needed.”
“In this dynamic role, the Vice President of Business Development will be responsible for:
- Shaping / growing business within the Department of Veteran Affairs to include identification, qualification and capture of opportunities required to meet long range planning requirements, assesses, and builds effective customer / teammate / internal relationships.
- Utilization of VHA IHT contract vehicle for task order awards.
- Work with Solution Architects and Proposal team to create successful win strategy for TO’s on existing contracts and lead the way toward new efforts.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer inside VA, DHS, HHS, and other agencies.
- Working side-by side with Program Management and Engineering team members to translate customer needs (current and anticipated) into discriminating technical and business solutions from Sierra7…”
- Master’s degree with 9 years of professional experience; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/combined education, with 15 years or more of professional experience.
- Possess experience and a current working knowledge of Department of Veteran Affairs customers and a detailed understanding of the agency’s goals/objectives.
- Possess a broad network of professional/personal connections with influential senior/mid-level managers within the Department of Veterans Affairs in OIT, VHA, and other suborganizations…”
G2X TAKE: Just a few months after recruiting a rising leader to serve as its new President, and on the heels of acquiring the Health IT Division of a VA T4NG Prime, this very fast-growing SDVOSB Healthcare services and IT consultancy is seeking a VP to provide leadership of strategy and business development activities for Department of Veteran Affairs opportunities, including the intersection of strategic communications with capture.
Sierra7 was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.