- The Sr Business Analyst is responsible for providing technical support and guidance on a variety of hands-on engineering design, integration and maintenance in accordance with HHS/NIH standards.
- The Sr Business Analyst has the responsibility for ensuring the effectiveness of information systems implemented to meet the needs of our clients.
- The Sr Business Analyst process will be dependent on existing systems requirement documents or the creation of new business process documentation developed along with test artifacts.
- The Sr Business Analyst will be expected to provide guidance to other team members, external contractors, and the overall project teams.
- The goal of the Sr Business Analyst is to support quality deliverables and processes for the organization as it adopts new technologies – like Cloud, High Performance Computing, and Machine Learning.
- Ultimately, the Business Analyst will work with the client to support its health-care research mission.
- S. in Business or Communications
- 10+ years overall experience
- 3+ years in an analyst or similar role (e.g., data analyst, project analyst)15+ years of business and requirements analysis experience using industry best practices and techniques.
- The individual in this position must be the primary liaison between the Institute business stakeholders and the Institute IT organization, and have intimate knowledge of business and IT to be effective.
- Intimate knowledge of NIH extramural operations in general, and the NIH grants management process in particular is required.
TISTA was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.