“To support our consistent growth, Universal Consulting Services (UCS) is seeking candidates with Military Health System (MHS) experience in a capture, business development role.”
- Establish, develop, and manage client relationships.
- Identify, develop, and manage a pipeline of opportunities.
- Execute capture activities.
- Perform competitive intelligence analysis, identify teammates and support solutioning (technical, management, and price).
- The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO and our Vice Presidents of Business Development to develop an overall account plan and engagement strategy to focus on positioning and capturing new business contracts….”
- Possess a bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of professional experience with the Military Health System.
- 4+ years’ proven track record experience with solicitation response, preferably experience authoring and solutioning responses.
- Knowledge and experience with Defense Health Agency (DHA).
- Experience writing proposals for government bids and contracts.
- Solid understanding of the business development lifecycle, government procurements and how to capture opportunities.
- Strong business decision-making and analytical skills…”
G2X TAKE: This rapidly growing Government contractor, providing expertise in Enterprise IT Solutions and Health Services, is seeking a lead to work closely with the CEO and Vice Presidents of Business Development to develop an overall account plan and engagement strategy to focus on positioning and capturing new business contracts.
UCS has been included on Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in America since 2008 and the company was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.