“This position is located in the Office of Management (OM), Office of Financial Management Business Transformation Service (FMBTS). The incumbent is responsible for the stand up and management of the change and requirements management processes and review boards for FMBTS, and is responsible for directing Business Process Management (BPM) projects for financial and data management activities, functions, and modernization plans for internal VA operating programs.”
- Directs the collection and maintenance of project information for configuration control and requirements analysis.
- Reviews proposed legislation, regulations, and advisory opinions in all areas of financial management which impact on VA’s financial management program.
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination of BPM project management and support activities, project management oversight activities, project management process improvement initiatives and project management information system policies and procedures.
- Ensuring financial business processes are in compliance with newly enacted laws and directives published by regulatory government agencies, such as General Accounting Office, General Services Administration, Office of Management and Budget, Department of Treasury, Office of Personnel Management, Department of Justice, and other Federal agencies as it pertains to business processes.
- Manages office resources (financial, personnel, equipment, technology and information) to ensure objectives and plans are carried out.”