“As a Strategic Solutions Architect, you will provide solution support for government proposals and provide technical leadership in designing and developing solutions for our government clients. This role requires extensive experience in architecting and deploying digital services and applications in the cloud. Those adept at balancing the business needs, and software development best practices in equal measure, will find success working in this fast-paced role.
Reporting to the Chief Architect, and partnering with our growth team, you will design solutions, advise clients, and encourage open dialogue and collaboration, and contribute to the development of winning proposals.”
- Work with the Growth team to develop technical proposal strategies, write proposal content and participate in color reviews
- As directed by the Chief Architect and/or CTO, you will support the Growth Team by leading technical portions of the capture and proposal processes
- Translate technical requirements into a solution vision of high-level business and/or IT system specifications and present the best solutions to solve customer challenges and develop a proposal with a high win probability
- Architect compliant and compelling solutions, specifying comprehensive technical aspects of the solution including open source and COTS software, computing infrastructure, agency integration, management and monitoring technologies, development languages and protocols, integration of new or existing tools, and more
- Look for opportunities to Integrate new and innovative tools and processes into a larger system of solutions
- Develop a detailed basis of estimate and financial analysis predicting competitors pricing based on individual competitor knowledge…”
- 10 years of IT-related experience (total 10 years)
- 5+ years of experience defining software architecture and designs for complex software systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related engineering discipline. Master’s degree desired.
- Must have CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) experience
- Firsthand experience in technology domains – Cloud based solutions, Big Data, Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence, Security, and Digital Application Development
- You must possess firsthand experience developing and deploying cloud solutions and services that are designed to scale in the federal sector…”
G2X TAKE: This EDWOSB, that has supported CMS on 17+ different programs which encompass application development, data management, business intelligence, and data analytics, is seeking a lead to provide solution support for Government proposals and to provide technical leadership in designing and developing solutions for Government clients.
Next Phase was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.