- Understand the military health care business and the impact of the ecosystem on its ability to succeed
- Support the organizational change initiatives required to transition the customers operations to the commercial-based SIAM ecosystem model
- Manage the transition and design of the SIAM organization to an operational state, including any required staffing, processes, and strategic direction
- Oversee the SIAM Service Management Practices including Security and Risk Management.
- Optimize the overall operation of the ecosystem services, managed service providers, and processes to create and increase value for the customer
- Engage with the customer at the enterprise architecture level to strategically align the demand for new technical capabilities and the services provided the ecosystem
- Ensure that DHAs cyber defense protections are adequate and effective, provide recommendations on the way forward based on the latest trends and technologies
- Previous experience DHA or DOD security requirements
- Previous experience managing an ATO process
- Proven experience with the Risk Management Framework
- Leader in IT Operations implementation and delivery
- Familiarity with MSI and SIAM operations and how delivery interacts
- Familiarity with IT Service Management toolsets such as ServiceNow and Remedy
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience and leadership in security practices
- Total of 10 years of relevant experience.
Perspecta was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.