“We are currently looking to fill a Solutions Architect/Proposal Author position to spearhead our pursuit of new business opportunities, primarily focused on the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).”
- The Solution Architect/Proposal Author will understand PWS requirements, identify appropriate technical solutions, and work with the Capture team to craft a compelling and compliant proposal response for the VA.
- Work with Capture managers, Business Development Managers, and Proposal managers to craft optimal technical solutions to meet VA’s requirements as described in PWS.
- Hands-on authoring of technical sections for federal proposals.
- Work with other members of the Capture team to provide help and support with other facets of a proposal development process like establishing the level of efforts, finalizing pricing, reviewing, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical related discipline.
- Minimum two (2) years of professional experience in the VA arena.
- Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated ability to author technical sections in proposals.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in information technology and Federal Government contracting.
- Extensive experience in government contracting, especially working in the VA, in lead technical roles (Architecture, Systems Design, or Development).
- Possess an excellent overall understanding of VA’s enterprise architecture, system/application architecture of key healthcare and benefits delivery systems in the VA, and processes/tools used within the VA.
- Ability to tailor technical solutions to meet VA needs, as described in VA’s Performance Work Statements (PWS).
- Experience and understanding of the Agile software development lifecycle.
VetsEZ was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.