“The Chief Growth Officer (CGO) will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for accelerating and ensuring smart measurable growth within the Federal Health IT space with emphasis in HHS. The ideal candidate is a senior professional with experience in Marketing, Sales, Innovation, Research & Development, and Business Development with a proven record of generating Return on Investment through growth in these disciplines. Success in this role requires effective leadership and collaboration skills, a strong understanding of the market, and the drive and experience to help lead an organization through a period of growth.
The Chief Growth Officer will be responsible for building, leading, and managing the BD infrastructure (BD, Proposals, Capture, Contract, Talent Management) requiring a strong commitment to working in a team environment, adaptability, sound organization skills, and the ability to manage client relationships. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to create and execute a strategic plan are key to achieve the organization’s vision and strategic direction.”
“Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Formulate long-term Corporate Growth Strategy in collaboration with executive leadership.
- Lead the maturation and execution of the Corporate Growth Strategy through Business Development, Innovation, Research and Development, and sales to Federal Health IT Agencies with emphasis on HHS and DoD.
- Build, develop, and manage a Business Development team capable of realizing new business bookings and leveraging IDIQs.
- Oversee capture, competitive analysis, teaming, partnership arrangements, pricing formulation (price to win), bids and proposals and contracting…”
- Technology awareness and technical solutions savvy. Conversant, credible, and persuasive with history of developing and executing growth strategy within technology-centric Federal Health IT agencies.
- Possesses and maintain diverse and expansive network that will generate new business and growth opportunities.
- Exposure to latest application development and/or infrastructure support technologies with understanding of various technologies and tools.
- Prior successful experience capturing projects and programs within HHS, DoD, and other Federal agencies; will actively lead capture opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage customer relationships and personal experience to identify and assess potential Health IT business opportunities that result in revenue growth…”
- Education: Bachelor’s degree; graduate degree or JD preferred
- Background: 15+ years working in Federal government contracting and Health IT Strategy, Business Development, P&L Management, Capture, and Pricing formulation that drive top-line growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal); ability to effectively articulate our mission and offerings in a clear and compelling manner…”
G2X TAKE: This informatics solutions provider, that converges health sciences, information technology, process reengineering, total quality management, and organizational effectiveness, is seeking a lead to be responsible for accelerating and ensuring smart measurable growth within the Federal Health IT space with emphasis on HHS.