“GDIT is seeking a Capture Director for the Federal Health Sector to join our outstanding team and capture large contracts for our Federal Health Sector. You will be responsible to support and drive the capture processes in concert with our business development executives and solution architects. You will lead pre-proposal shaping activities, orchestrate capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities, and be responsible for leading opportunities of approximately $100M or more toward high win probability.”
“This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a key leadership role within our $1B/yr sector as we work together to apply the breadth of resources available in our organization to critical technology and mission challenges across the Federal Health community. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.”
“Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with Business Development, the Capture Manager is responsible for developing and executing capture strategies for assigned opportunities to secure new and/or re-compete contracts
- Responsible for win theme development, solutions development, competitive assessments, teaming strategies, pricing strategy recommendations (based on a price to win and other competitive assessments), communications plans, action plans and execution plans for the opportunities that they are assigned
- Managing the effective execution of capture pursuits, tracking performance to cost and schedule, and communicating status to leadership…”
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Management, Business Management or a related discipline
- 10+ years experience leading capture efforts on large contracts
- 5+ years leading and winning opportunities of approximately $50M or more
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Federal Health Sales, Business Development and/or Strategic Capture and Proposal Management…”
G2X TAKE: This major Federal health partner is seeking a lead to drive pre-proposal shaping activities, orchestrate capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities, and be responsible for leading opportunities of approximately $100M or more toward high win probability.
Led by Federal Health Sector Vice President & General Manager, Kamal Narang, GDIT was identified on the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come (More here) and they were one of the firms named to Forbes’ Best Management Consulting Firms 2020.