“This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Children’s Bureau, located in Washington DC, District of Columbia…”
- Serving as the Division Director and key official on all matters relating to the planning, development, approval, evaluation, monitoring and implementation of computer systems such as Automated Data Processing (ADP) systems in support of ACYF programs nationwide.
- Planning and directing activities related to State and local agency requests for Federal Financial Participation (FFP) in systems development and equipment acquisition in support of the designated ACYF program.
- Performing very broad and extensive study assignments related to government programs which are of significant interest to the public and Congress.
- Managing the planning, direction, and execution of all organizational operations, and providing administrative and technical oversight to subordinate staff.
- Approving multi-year and long-range work plans and managing the overall work to enhance achievement of the goals and objectives.
- Managing the development of policy changes in response to changes in levels of appropriations or other legislative changes…”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Department of Health and Human Services may want to influence who applies for this role that serves as the key official on all matters relating to the planning, development, approval, evaluation, monitoring and implementation of computer systems in support of ACYF programs nationwide.