The Senior Manager, Population Health Solutions supports the solution strategy of defense health by developing and implementing technologies or services aligned with Leidos’ existing EHR technologies to help DHMSM/DHA achieve quantifiable clinical and financial performance improvement objectives. The successful candidate will provide thought leadership to drive performance improvement, technology enablement, and emerging healthcare trends in the form of standardized assessments, workflows, and care planning initiatives at scale. This position will provide insight to the program team on both the local market and global enterprise levels…”
- Utilize predictive analysis of population health information to develop use cases for EHR system development and sustainment.
- Stay abreast of current Population Health workflows, market drivers and clinical needs in order to represent the business needs to communicate and guide partners.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to identify thought leadership and project development needs in the population health area
- Assess areas of greatest opportunity within the markets and target specific cost savings areas through evidence-based protocols and innovative care management strategies;
- Drive the development and oversee the delivery/implementation of population health solutions and continue optimizing as needed to achieve the desired clinical and business outcomes, and financial savings…”
- Bachelor’s degree required with 12 – 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- US Citizenship required – must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance, per contract requirements.
- Minimum of five (5) years related clinical experience, preferably in population health, community public health, case or care management, or coordinating care across multiple settings and with multiple providers.
- Broad understanding of the health and healthcare domain including public health, population health, health equity, health financing, and public health preparedness and response…”
G2X TAKE: This Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services firm is seeking a senior manager to lead and support the solution strategy of defense health, and the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single-award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency.
Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come and was among the Fed Civ & Health firms noted as the most innovative technology companies in the region.