“As part of MITRE’s Health Federally Funded Research and Development Center (Health FFRDC) Healthcare Enterprise Modernization Division, the Digital Modernization & Transformation (DM&T) Department is seeking an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Lead Consultant to help address its AI strategic focus area.
As CIO organizations across the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) appreciate the strategic importance of AI technologies for their enterprise, they recognize that the adoption of AI capabilities needs to be addressed in conjunction with business transformation. Furthermore, like the advent and maturing of cybersecurity operations, the use of AI requires the development of new operating principles in areas such as data governance, model management, and ethics.
The DM&T AI Adoption Lead will work with a variety of MITRE stakeholders and clients to define and deliver services related to AI adoption strategy and solution implementation. They will be expected to provide technical and domain expertise and support in shaping client opportunities and proposals, assist in educating MITRE staff, provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership across project teams, and directly contribute to technical project work.”
- AI Expertise
- Serve as an expert in AI in general and AI fields such as Natural Language Processing (NLP) and predictive analytics
- Provide AI expertise applied to public healthcare and health programs
- Serve as an AI domain expert on multi-disciplinary teams, collaborating with other MITRE domain experts in areas such as cybersecurity, privacy, and data strategy
- Advise and guide MITRE teams on AI concepts and technologies…”
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- 8 years of experience developing, implementing, or using AI solutions involving one or more of the following fields: machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, deep learning, algorithmic foundations of optimization, data science …”
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Linguistics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, Natural Sciences, or a related technical discipline
- 3 years of experience working in the healthcare field or with federal/state agencies responsible for public health such as HHS and its operational divisions, the US Department of Veterans Affairs, or the Defense Health Agency …”
G2X TAKE: Working through Federally funded R&D centers and public-private partnerships, and across Government, this not-for-profit organization is seeking an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Lead Consultant to help address its AI strategic focus area.