“Today, President Joe Biden announced his intent to nominate the following seven individuals to serve in key roles:
- Xochitl Torres Small, Nominee for Under Secretary of Rural Development, Department of Agriculture
- Laura Daniel-Davis, Nominee for Assistant Secretary for Land and Minerals Management, Department of Interior
- Hampton Dellinger, Nominee for Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Policy, Department of Justice
- Camille Calimlim Touton, Commissioner, Bureau of Reclamation, Department of Interior
- Christi Grimm, Nominee for Inspector General, Department of Health and Human Services…” Read the full press release here.
Source: President Biden Announces Five Key Nominations – June 18, 2021. The White House.