Participating in HIMSS virtually this year? Don’t miss out on the networking fun! G2X is hosting an IN-PERSON Happy Hour in Fairfax, VA!
About this event
JoinG2Xchange, a service of MileMarker10, on Tuesday, August 10 from 4:00 – 6:00 PM ET for an in-person Happy Hour and Health IT Networking Event benefitting The Children’s Inn at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to finally get back together and build meaningful connections with your peers from across the Federal Health IT Community.
Registration is FREE! Dust off your business cards and join us at Caboose Commons for this exciting networking event supporting a great cause.
In the spirit of giving back to our community, we are inviting donations to benefit The Children’s Inn at the National Institutes of Health. This nonprofit provides residential services and a wide range of programs to children, teens, and young adults with rare and serious diseases whose best hope for a diagnosis or treatment is an NIH clinical research study. Since The Children’s Inn opened, 14,500 seriously ill children and their families have made 60,000 visits to this “place like home.” The Inn has been in continuous operation—24 hours a day, seven days a week.
G2Xchange, a service of MileMarker10, delivers community driven solutions and insight intended to meet the needs of the busy Federal executive charged with growth. G2X platforms provide comprehensive and timely news and intelligence, organized by agencies and capabilities. Click here to learn more about G2Xchange and become a member.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Safety is our number one priority. Here’s what you can expect when attending this Happy Hour:
- Both G2Xchange and Caboose will be following the standards set by the CDC, VA Health Department, and Fairfax County Health Department.
- Tables will be spaced to ensure proper social distancing among guests (inside and outside) and will be cleaned and sanitized between guests. Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized hourly.
- Touch-less ordering experience. (Please note this is also a cashless establishment.)
- Caboose Staff will wear masks at all times on premises.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests upon entering the building.