- On our team, you’ll be responsible for the managing, coaching, and supporting the Contracts Management Division within the DoD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program – a DoD acquisition office whose mission is to implement a new Enterprise Health Record (EHR) solution.
- In this position, you will provide contract and acquisition expertise directly to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) across all contracts and deliverables.
- You’ll provide oversight and guidance to the contract management support team while leveraging your contract and acquisition experience and expertise.
- You’ll attend meetings along with the client to provide coverage and support for the client as requested/required. This will include support for the Contract Management Roadmap, contract reviews, and acquisition documentation support…”
- 10+ years of experience with contracts or acquisition management within the DoD or Federal Government
- Experience with producing client-ready products, optimizing business performance, and managing enterprise-level projects
- Ability to coordinate major acquisition document reviews and working sessions
- Ability to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis, synthesize findings, and create effective data visualizations…”
G2X TAKE: This global technology and management consulting firm is seeking a lead to be responsible for managing, coaching, and supporting the Contracts Management Division within the DOD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program and to provide contract and acquisition expertise directly to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) across all contracts and deliverables.
Booz Allen Hamilton was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.