“The Solutions Leader role is a combination of Technical Project Management, Product Development, and Business Development. Solutions Leaders work at the leading edge of our business, driving cross-functional efforts to apply C3 AI solutions to complex predictive and prescriptive problems in new domains and for new customers. Solutions Leaders identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities, scope them to tractable AI/ML problems, and drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value. C3 is currently looking for candidates with expertise in public health to help expand our support for customers involved in areas critical to national initiatives such as cancer research and COVID response.”
- Lead high-performing C3 AI teams including data scientists, solutions engineers, application engineers, and product managers in the delivery of quick turnaround, production-ready AI/ML applications.
- Collaborate with decision-makers, IT leaders, Data Science Leads, and subject matter experts in Public Health community (e.g., HHS) to identify and frame compelling use cases for the C3 AI Suite.
- Work as a trusted partner with C3 AI Sales and potential customers to communicate the C3 AI offering, define tractable AI/ML use cases, and scope production-ready AI/ML applications…”
Qualified candidates will combine an advanced degree with consulting experience and have a record of successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects. Specific requirements are:
- Bachelor of Science in relevant field.
- Experience working with and/or in Federal health agencies (e.g., HHS, VA).
- Deep knowledge of at least one public health focus area and the ability to lead and shape AI/ML use case development with customers…”
- MD or MS/PhD in discipline directly relevant to public health (e.g., MPH, neuroscience, etc.).
- Bioinformatics experience.
- MBA and/or management consulting experience.
- Programming experience in AI/ML and the data science pipeline…”
G2X TAKE: This leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation is seeking a lead with expertise in public health to help expand support for customers involved in areas critical to national initiatives such as cancer research and COVID response.