- This position is a mission critical occupation and is responsible for the analysis of system and/or security requirements, the development and implementation of mission critical applications for the agency’s Information Technology operations.
- As the Deputy Chief Information Officer (CIO) for OIT, you serve as a principal advisor to the CIO and other senior executives on all substantive matters pertaining to HRSA’s information technology operations and security services.”
“Your major duties and responsibilities will include:
- Directing the work of the Division Directors and other IT Specialists subordinates to deliver high availability IT Infrastructure and software application support.
- Performing budgeting and contract management for IT Infrastructure services.
- Developing and maintaining ongoing strategic plans for enterprise IT Infrastructure and application development programs which have measureable outcome objectives to ensure quality performance and service delivery to support HRSA’s mission.
- Implementing, operating, and maintaining a complex, secure, high-availability data center and network infrastructure on which mission-critical applications are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Health Resources and Services Administration within the Department of Health and Human Services may want to influence who applies for this role that is responsible for developing and maintaining ongoing strategic plans for enterprise IT Infrastructure and application development programs which have measurable outcome objectives to ensure quality performance and service delivery to support HRSA’s mission.