Updated July 29, 2021
Notice ID: HHS-PSC-21-75P00121R00025
Related Notice: HHS-PSC-SS-21-75P00121R00025
This is a performance-based contract. Performance will be measured by the outcomes achieved in providing coordinated, comprehensive, and specialized T/TA to the State Councils on Developmental Disabilities (Councils). This is based on a logic model that outlines the Council T/TA inputs, activities, outputs, and outcomes which are the desired results to be achieved for the work performed (see Attachment for the full logic model). This logic model must be incorporated into the proposed approach for this project and shall provide the basis for evaluating the results of this project.
Evaluation Criteria: The Government will evaluate the submitted qualification packages based on the following:
- Technical Capabilities, Management Approach, and Corporate Capability
- Past Performance (Personnel, Organization)
Posted February 2, 2021
Notice ID: HHS-PSC-SS-21-75P00121R00025
The purpose of this performance-based contract is to provide training and technical assistance (T/TA) to State Councils on Developmental Disabilities. These services should be reliable, effective, efficient, and evolving and work towards achieving the goals of:
- Improving Council performance, operations, outcomes, and impact;
- Assisting Councils with maintaining statutory compliance, and achieving statutory compliance when needed; and
- Positioning Councils as leaders and catalysts of systems change, capacity building and advocacy at the national, state/territory, and local levels.
The Contractor shall provide Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) to the entities designated by OIDD as the Councils. The T/TA activities carried out under this contract shall be program specific and/or cross cutting to the Councils.
The T/TA activities shall be organized around seven main areas:
- Project Management
- Knowledge Development
- Cadre of Proven Subject Matter Experts
- Information Management
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Cultural and Linguistic Competence
OIDD views technical assistance as a problem-solving endeavor and expects that the overall approach will encompass the following specific objectives for each of the main areas listed below.
(1) Project Management
Based on a thorough and in-depth analysis of multiple sources of information (OIDD, Councils, other T/TA sources) and perspectives and trends in T/TA activities, develop and annually update a long-range strategic plan, for the duration of the contract, providing T/TA which clearly and concisely identifies the goals, objectives, tasks and activities for the T/TA to be carried out and that will lead to achieving the project outcomes, to the maximum extent possible.
The goals, objectives, tasks and T/TA activities, identified in the strategic plan should integrate the following principles to achieve the intended project outcomes to the maximum extent possible:
- High-quality, efficient and demonstrably effective services: providing comprehensive, coordinated, specialized T/TA with specific attention to the needs of the network;
- Use of evidenced-based strategies, resources and tools, to the extent they are available for designing and implementing T/TA;
- Use of innovative techniques and methods…