“The CM will identify potential customers, competitive assessments, teammates and suppliers, and position-to-win; participate in bid and proposal activities and have the responsibility to lead and integrate the assigned cross-functional team, including the authority to direct team activities for the duration of the pursuit. The CM will partner with the Health Group and BD organization to ensure strategy and approach are in-line with business goals. Travel will be on an as-needed basis.”
- The capture manager is responsible for the capture leadership of an assigned portfolio of opportunities in support of the market strategy.
- The capture manager must thrive in an environment where they are responsible for the management and execution of the full BD life-cycle process across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals.
- This individual will be expected to identify gaps and emerging requirements, perform market and economic analysis, conduct business intelligence, design and execute formal capture plans, and monitor competitor activity for each capture.
- Candidates at this level will develop the overall win strategy and perform the associated marketing for assigned opportunities.
- Will develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions, in order to respond to and win business with new and existing customers.
- The candidate is expected to exercise sound judgment within broadly defined practices and policies; regularly interact with all levels of management, functional POCs, staff, and customers; and display a high degree of tact and diplomacy…”
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 15 years of professional experience. A technical degree is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to capture business across a heterogeneous portfolio
- A natural aptitude for strategic planning, financial analysis, capture management and teaming…”
G2X TAKE: This global leader in the integration and application of IT, engineering, and science, is seeking a lead to identify potential customers, competitive assessments, teammates and suppliers, and position-to-win.
Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.