“The Federal Government Services (FGS) Business Development and Proposals team is looking for a Capture Director to join its team. This high-performing individual contributor will be an internally facing critical member of FGS’s sales team. He/she will be responsible for positioning and capture execution of our federal healthcare contract pursuits.”
“Primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and executes capture plans for the pursuit and capture of key opportunities.
- Obtains market as well as competitive intelligence and develops solution, teaming and pricing strategies.
- Participates in bid decisions, develops and presents the opportunities at phase/gate reviews for approval.
- Leads the development and evaluation of technical content and contractual compliance of proposals.
- Partners with operations to develop winning strategies.
- Participates in the proposal process and provides recommendations for improvement of quality/content.
- Collaborates with Business Development Account Manager to understand current and emerging customer needs and requirements….”
- Requires a BA/BS; 10 years of experience in strategic planning and business development with Federal agencies, proven successful past performance leading capture and proposal activities for significant opportunities ($100M and more); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA preferred…”
“Highly preferred experience:
- Experience in a capture or sales function of a service-based product such as Healthcare IT, Healthcare analytics, Health systems, or Cloud computing within both civilian and defense agencies.
- Federal agency experience such as CMS, VA, NIA, HHS …”
G2X TAKE: This subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and one of the largest Medicare contractors in the country, is seeking a lead with experience in strategic planning and business development with Federal agencies, proven successful past performance leading capture and proposal activities for significant opportunities ($100M and more) to be responsible for positioning and capture execution of Federal Healthcare contract pursuits.
NGS was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.