Notice ID: 36C10B21Q0422
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information Security (OIS), Data Breach Response Service (DBRS) serves as the system owner for the Privacy and Security Event Tracking System (PSETS). The DBRS supports all privacy/security related incidents that are entered into the PSETS.
PSETS is a complex custom application currently running on Remedy version 18.08 in a Windows Enterprise Server 2012 Virtual environment. It consists of three (3) major components:
VA Network – Provides for availability and maintains access security to the application.
Remedy – Collects information on suspected privacy and security incidents and complaints. Remedy provides for views and forms to allow input and output of data. Security is further enhanced by setting privileges as to what data element a user can access.
Microsoft SQL Server – Houses the actual tables which contain the data elements collected for a PSETS event. Security is further enhanced through security controls within the server to maintain and implement security.
The Contractor shall maintain Remedy and Windows Enterprise Server at the most current version available at time of award. Throughout the PoP of this Task Order (TO), newer versions of Remedy or the Windows Enterprise Server environment may be released and shall be upgraded under this acquisition. The Contractor shall provide:
- Remedy System administration
- Remedy Help Desk support
- Remedy system access management.
- Remedy Operational and Maintenance Sustainment support to include change management and process implementation.
- Management and implementation of Remedy system security patches and updates
- Development/engineering of enhancement implementation support
- Reporting development and process implementation support