Notice ID: 36C10A21Q0281
Room reservation software The Department of Veteran Affairs, Acquisition Academy (VAAA) requires an online, cloud-based, self-service software program that allows employees to reserve conference rooms and classrooms. The software shall provide all required capabilities. The room reservation software shall interface with existing VA Room Kiosks and Lobby Kiosk, and be compatible with a variety of devices including iPads, Microsoft Windows Tablets, Crestron devices, Viewsonic devices, and Steelcase Room Wizards. The software must be web based and have remote access capability to the kiosks.
Software license with 12-months maintenance including unlimited reservations in accordance with the following characteristics:
- Provide support for 42 staff users with username and passcodes plus access for all students
- The software must be web based and have remote access capability.
- Full service, SaaS solution
- FIPS, TLS, FedRAMP Compliance
- Intuitive, Consumer-Focused Interfaces
- Comprehensive, image-rich asset information that is responsive and fully functional on Windows OS and Apple computers and on both android and Apple wireless mobile devices
- Using geo-fence technology, users are prompted to “check-in” to their reservations when approaching the time and or location of their reserved asset.
- QR Codes can be used to quickly and easily select and book a desk or collaboration space
- Preferences including rotating images and customizable text…