Notice ID 36C10A21Q0262
The contractor shall deliver to the Department of Veteran Affairs, Acquisition Academy (VAAA) in Frederick, Maryland Brand name or equal Agilequest online self-service software cloud-based program, that allows employees to reserve conference rooms and classrooms, throughout the VAAA facility. The online self-service software is a cloud-based tool that allows administrators and managers to easily find and schedule available conference rooms and classrooms, by efficiently managing space hoteling and room reservations. The online self-service software functionalities include conference room management for managing a flexible, productive, and mobile work environment. Online self-service software is a cloud-based, multi-sided, Software as a Service (SaaS) platform featuring an easy-to-use, consumer-grade interface that is responsive to any sized device. The online self-service software also provides the capability to produce space utilization and administrative reports that are managed by the VAAA Registrar office. The reservation program is also connected to the digital signage outside each of the VAAA classrooms and the main lobby electronic wayfinding signage.
Brand Name or Equal SaaS Licenses Required…”
“Agilquest Online self-service software cloud-based program SaaS Product / Software license with 12-months maintenance. – Licenses – Up to 25 users
Option Period 1: Option for an additional 12 months of Online self-service software cloud-based program SaaS Product services – Maintenance – Up to 25 users
Option Period 2: Option for an additional 12 months of Online self-service software cloud-based program SaaS Product services – Maintenance – Up to 25 users…”
Required Functional Software license with 12-months maintenance including unlimited reservations in accordance with the following characteristics:
- Provide support for up to 25 staff users with username and passcodes plus access for all students.
- The software must be web based and have remote access capability.
- Full service, SaaS solution
- FIPS, TLS, FedRAMP Compliance
- Intuitive, Consumer-Focused Interfaces
- Comprehensive, image-rich asset information that is responsive and fully functional on Windows OS and Apple computers and on both android and Apple wireless mobile devices.
- Using geo-fence technology, users are prompted to “check-in” to their reservations when approaching the time and or location of their reserved asset.
- QR Codes can be used to quickly and easily select and book a desk or collaboration space
- Preferences including rotating images and customizable text
- Integrated analytics platform with customizable dashboards and shareable reporting Page 22 of 50
- Interactive floorplan map views for user wayfinding
- Shall support a landscape mode electronic display of the courses, classrooms and directional information on up to 15 separate 10” monitors.
- Shall support a portrait mode electronic display of the courses, classrooms and directional information on up to 60” monitors
- Signage license display shall be capable of including:
- VA and VAAA Logo(s)
- Welcome Message Such as: (“Welcome to the VA Acquisition Academy”)
- General Information about the Building Such as: (“All Classes are on the First Level”) the general message could also include some language highlighting the canteen
- Today’s Date and Time
- Event Name
- Week Number
- Room Number
- Start Time/End Time
- VA and VAAA Logos
- Direction of the Room from the Monitor
- For example: right arrow, left arrow and straight ahead…”