“The Battelle Health Business Unit is seeking a Business Development (BD) Manager III to drive new business growth. The BD Manager is responsible for all BD activities – including the pursuit of new opportunities in the areas of biotechnology, life sciences, public health research, analytics, and clinical studies. The BD Manager will partner with program leadership and subject matter experts to execute excellence across the capture lifecycle.”
- Development and maturity of addressable markets and a robust pipeline of opportunities to pursue growth for novel research and development across the health marketspace
- Develop and maintain an extensive network of relationships with existing and potential Battelle clients, throughout federal agencies focusing on science and technology (S&T) programs
- Conduct strategic client engagements to effectively drive capture and maintain an understanding of current and emerging client needs
- Shape, identify, capture, and manage strategic opportunities that enable the Health Business Unit strategy…”
“The Following Is Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, sciences, engineering or similar degree
- 10 years’ experience in government civil and defense business development, with understanding of current acquisition trends
- Proven track record winning opportunities in with government clients and supporting business development for an organization with $200M+ annual sales
- Ability to identify key growth areas and develop new business aligned with the Health Business Unit strategy
- Experience developing winning capture strategies to align client needs with tailored solutions and capabilities…”
“THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED
- Master’s Degree or higher, preferably in technical discipline
- Experience identifying and capturing Science & Technology opportunities within Health & Human Services, DoD, and/or VA …”
G2X TAKE: This team, that conducts research and development, designs and manufactures products, and delivers critical services for Government and commercial customers is seeking a lead to drive new business growth to include opportunities in the areas of biotechnology, life sciences, public health research, analytics, and clinical studies.
Battelle was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.