“This is a Senior Level (SL) position located in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of Information Technology, Enterprise, Architecture, and Data Group.”
“As the Chief Technology Architect, you will serve as the principal technology architect, creating technology standards, processes, and approaches for CMS to ensure the optimization of CMS’ IT investments and information management practices and continuously enhance the cost-effective delivery of technological solutions.”
- Design, implementation, and operations management of current and emerging technologies.
- Provide overall leadership that includes advising product, program, and engineering teams, on the development, modernization, and streamlining of processes across CMS.
- Provide technical leadership promoting modern, strategic, software development best practices including Agile methodologies, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Information Security, Test Driven Development and general software engineering best practices.
- Responsible for shaping CMS? technology strategy and guiding the engineering efforts within organizations.
- Collaborate on a technical level across CMS, and with outside partners.”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services may want to influence who applies for this role that is responsible for design, implementation, and operations management of current and emerging technologies and that collaborates on a technical level across CMS, and with outside partners.