“As a principal policy advisor to and spokesperson for NCTR, the Associate Director for Operations (ADO) provides staff leadership and direction by performing substantive activities related to the protection, safety and integrity of human, physical, and digital assets as well as the development, administration, execution and coordination of NCTR administrative policies.”
“The Associate Director for Operations (ADO):
- Serves as the principal advisor to the NCTR Director, providing executive leadership and management for all NCTR administrative programs.
- Manages and directs NCTR employees engaged in a multitude of administrative and logistical support services, including budget and finance, human capital, travel, communications, property and graphics.
- Serves as Senior Accountable Officer for ensuring compliance with Counterintelligence and Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT) security policies.
- Oversees a complex array of logistical and budget activities that includes planning for facility updates and new construction as well as the coordination of information system and technology management activities.
- Works with NCTR and FDA Headquarters (HQ) leadership to plan and execute large-scale infrastructure/IT projects, including plans for NCTR and Jefferson Laboratories campus upgrades and projects.
- Serves as NCTR Senior Ethics Official responsible for planning, communication, and oversight for all NCTR ethics activities.
- Serves as NCTR representative for all Office of Operations’ (OO) initiatives, communications and policies, including reviewing and commenting on proposed FDA-wide initiatives, policies and communications.
- Serves as NCTR lead for developing, executing and monitoring compliance with NCTR administrative policies, including timekeeping, budget, finance, acquisitions and grants, travel, IT, accountable property, graphics and human capital.
- Serves as NCTR senior official for all FDA/NTEU interactions/negotiations.
- Serves as NCTR Settlement Official for equal employment opportunity (EEO) complaints.
- Serves as NCTR senior official for conducting, evaluating results, planning and implementing activities to increase annual Federal Employees’ Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) participation and scores.”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Food and Drug Administration may want to influence who applies for this SES role that works with NCTR and FDA Headquarters (HQ) leadership to plan and execute large-scale infrastructure/IT projects, including plans for NCTR and Jefferson Laboratories campus upgrades and projects.